A Blog by the Editor of The Middle East Journal

Putting Middle Eastern Events in Cultural and Historical Context

Thursday, June 11, 2009

New MEI Website: Links in Right Column Don't Work Right Now

MEI has been working on its new website for the better part of the past year, and it is going live; one result is that the "MEI Links" in the right column don't seem to work right now. While I knew this was coming, I thought it was going to happen tomorrow, but as of this evening the new site seems live and the old links aren't working. As the old URL gets redirected to the new site some may work again but I suspect I have to revise the whole MEI links list. In the meantime try going to http://mei.edu. The button to bring you to this blog has a picture of me, albeit a tiny one. (It was bigger a week ago. Are they trying to tell me something?)

Later: now that address isn't working either. I assume the "going live" process is bumpy at the moment. As soon as I can access it I'll let you know.

No comments: